Quality is the key to success in each and every business and is one of the important factors in evaluating the performance of any application. Information Technology Industry has high demand for quality services. Quality requirements can only be ensured by meticulous testing.
Empower Integrated Solutions has an honor of Testing the projects of our clients Search Help Inc. which got LISA Award for two successive years. See LISA Awards 2005 and 2006 for more details.
There are numerous methods followed while doing complete testing. One process of testing is simply checking each and every functionality of the software, to find out if they are working as desired. Another testing approach would be questioning the output as against the desired one.
Our testing approaches include:
- Testing against Functional Requirements
- Testing against Technical Requirements
- Usability Testing
- User Interface Testing
- Code Reviews
- Validation Verification
- Security Testing
- Configuration Testing and Platform Dependency
- Performance Testing for Load Time, CPU usage etc.
- Code Optimization
- Data Integrity Testing
- Testing for user friendliness
- Quality Assurance
Before the delivery of final tested product, we usually seek answers for the question:
- Is our project doing expected task?
- Is its performance outstanding?
- Is the project more or less self explanatory?
- Will it be liked by the people who are going to use it?
- Does our project compatible in different system configuration, browser etc?
- What all future enhancements are possible in the project?
- Is our project enduring to our company's standards and norms?